The AB PDB contains over 150 printed Rite-In-The-Rain pages to record or reference ballistics information:
– Gun Profile & Ammunition Data
– Muzzle Velocity & Drop Scale Factor Ballistics Calibration
– Scope Calibration
– Practical Data Summary Tables & Zero Impact Shifts
– Cold & Clean Bore
– Static & Moving Targets
– Multi Target Sketch & Target Cards.
– ICAO Stand Atmosphere
– Velocity Decay Compensation
– Tall Target Test Reference Information
– Wind Deflection Estimation
– High Angle Shooting
– Moving Target Engagements
– Range Estimation
– Scope Adjustment & Unit Conversion
– AB Ballistics Solver Information
– AB Device Screen Reference Guides
– External Ballistics Summary
– AB Device Notes
– Target Dimension Log
– Weapon Round Count Log
AB PDB device information section supports the following Applied Ballistics ® engines, Kestrel® 5700 Elite with Applied Ballistics®, Garmin Foretrex® 701 Ballistics Edition and Sig KILO2400ABS™ devices. Applied Ballistics® has designed this product to supplement advancements in long range shooting technology.
There are no reviews yet.